Have been working from home since march and have spent on below items since employer indicated wfh will continue till year end.
- Used monitor from gumtree - $250 - only have the chat messages as proof of purchase.
- Assembled new workdesk and a small drawer/storage from parts from ikea and bunnings - $150
- Ikea computer chair - $150
- Bunch of accessories - keyboards and mice, laptop cooler stands, a external webcam - around $180
- My wife is thinking to get a new monitor for herself as she started working from as well - $300 or less
All these are 95% work use only, purchased by me (not reimbursed by employer), have set up these as dedicated home office.
Which of these am i eligible to claim ? I am employed full time (contract), but no ABN.
Does it matter i have purchased all these only recently ?