What you'll learn
* Pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification (DVA-C01)
* Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns
* Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk
* Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS
* Deploy serverless applications
* Make authenticated calls to AWS services and Implement encryption using AWS services
* Optimize application to best use AWS services and features
* Write code for serverless applications and Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI
* Implement application design into application code
* Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production and build complete CI/CD pipelines
* Implement messaging and integration patterns using AWS SQS, SNS & Kinesis
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
✔ FREE AWS Certified Developer Associate sample exam within this course.
✔ FREE E-Book on AWS Cost Optimization
✔ DevOps, Python Introduction and Python Advanced topics
According to salaries reported by LinkedIn members who work at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in United States:
"The average salary for the role of Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in United States is $155,000 per year. This salary is based on 142 salaries submitted by LinkedIn members with the title “AWS Certified Developer Associate” at Amazon Web Services (AWS) in United States"