Hi everyone. Another nice bonus for all our members which can be stacked with these great deals running today:
iHerb 15% ($15 cap), Kathmandu 15% ($20 cap), Petbarn 15%, Booktopia 10% ($15 cap), Platypus 20% ($25 cap), Jo Mercer 20% ($25 cap), Levi's 20% ($20 cap), Sunglass Hut 20% ($20 cap), Sony 5%, General Pants 10%, Quiksilver 20%, Amazon 14% on fashion/apparel/shoes, NordVPN 90%, Hype DC 8%, Aveda 12%, Hostelworld 50%, Kaspersky 30%, Viator 10%, La Mer 8%, The Iconic 7%, and lots more.
Please read the terms and activate the offer prior to shopping. Once activated, shop as normal via the 'Shop Now' (Store) or 'Activate Now' (Notifier) buttons on Cashrewards. Valid for purchases made from 2:00pm 30/07/20 to 11:59pm 30/07/20 (AEST). Thanks for your support as always. Stay safe, and enjoy :)
- To be eligible for the AUD $3 bonus, you must first activate the promotion via the link in this post, then shop as normal via any online store on Cashrewards, excluding Woolworths Gift Cards.
- Transaction must be made between 2:00PM AEST 30/07/20 and 11:59PM AEST 30/07/20.
- $3 bonus is eligible when making a qualifying purchase of AUD $20 or more in a single transaction (inclusive of GST, after any discounts, and before shipping).
- $3 bonus will not be added to your Cashrewards account at time of purchase. It will be credited separately as approved by 10/10/20.
- $3 bonus is over and above the advertised store cashback rates which still apply to the transaction.
- Transaction is valid if made online via desktop browser, Cashrewards mobile app, Cashrewards Notifier, or mobile browser.
- Bonus is ineligible for any in-store purchase.
- Sales may report to Cashrewards ex GST so the amount shown in your account may be less than $20. You will still be eligible for the bonus.
- Selected merchants report orders with multiple items as individual transactions into your Cashrewards account (eBay, Amazon Australia & AliExpress). These are still eligible.
- $3 bonus is limited to one per Cashrewards account. Separate transactions from different stores do not qualify for additional bonuses.
- $3 bonus is ineligible if an order is cancelled, changed, returned, rejected, if you purchase an ineligible product, or if you purchase from a 0% cashback store/tier (standard store cashback terms and exclusions apply).
- Fraudulent activity will result in rewards being forfeited and accounts closed.
A common question is "will I be eligible for the bonus if I purchase anything from an Amazon category at 0% cashback, or on eBay using a code"? Answer is unfortunately no (all standard store T&Cs apply). Don't forget to refer-a-friend for $10 each. Tip: add your code to OzB’s randomiser. And check out our Help Centre & Contact form here for any questions or issues.