LinkedIn is contributing by making 14 learning paths available for free until March 2021. These learning paths consist of a series of online videos, and are available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
All 14 courses come with a free certificate of completion that learners can add to their LinkedIn profile.
All you need to do to get started is visit opportunity.linkedin.com and click Learn relevant skills for jobs in-demand button to get accept to courses. You will need to log-in into your LinkedIn account or creat a new one free of charge.
10 x Technical Courses:
- Become a Software Developer
- Become a Sales Representative
- Become a Project Manager
- Prepare for CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Become a Customer Service Specialist
- Become a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Prepare for the CompTIA A+ Certification
- Become a Data Analyst
- Become a Financial Analyst
- Become a Graphic Designer
4 x Soft Skills Courses:
- Finding a Job During Challenging Economic Times
- Master In-Demand Professional Soft Skills
- Digital Transformation in Practice: Virtual Collaboration Tools
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging for All