D C » user profile

19 1
Member Since 09/08/2013
Last Seen 2 hours 6 min
Location Sydney

Recent Activities

> So they provide it at wholesale price as well. I did some work for Qantas Flight Catering a while back, it was interesting seeing a...
18/06/2018 - 16:41
[@TetchyToo](/comment/6057805/redir):> > I was referring to TANKLESS 'continuous/instantaneous' gas HW systems. ...and as I said: > pilot...
17/06/2018 - 02:24
> instant gas water You'd be surprised how much gas the pilot light uses (if yours has one). I didn't believe it until I checked, I found...
16/06/2018 - 13:14
[@Zedsdeadbabyzedsdead](/comment/6057521/redir): > wouldn't this conversation be pointless? Well, like the question "How long is a day?" it...
16/06/2018 - 12:27
The biggest problem is you are getting screwed on the supply charge. Having both electricity & gas made sense years ago when the supply...
16/06/2018 - 10:41
> so that Week 4 'starts' on a Wednesday. Aka he doesn't know what a "week" means. Well, he's not exactly wrong, he just has a more liberal...
16/06/2018 - 07:47
> Where does the remaining 3 minutes 55.9 seconds go? Doesn't go anywhere, we gain it. The Earth takes 23:56 to spin exactly once, if we...
16/06/2018 - 07:42
Time is an illusion. Gym time even more so apparently.
15/06/2018 - 21:44
> Is it a 24-hour gym? But there's only 23 hours & 56 minutes in a day. 24H is an illusion. Hmm, so in a year that's over a day you're...
15/06/2018 - 21:43
> will cause more heat to build up, therefore it does notlast as long. As a general rule of thumb hotter = deader sooner. The typical quote...
15/06/2018 - 21:19
> need for such aggressiveness… Lol wut? I'm beginning to suspect it wasn't 'the sister'...
15/06/2018 - 16:10
Same. When you're getting 5 emails a day with 300 'bargains' in each... meh...
15/06/2018 - 15:17
Don't have kids, too expensive.
15/06/2018 - 15:14
> and then say after 6pm when the neighbouring property owners come home they can park in front to their house. You already know the reason...
15/06/2018 - 15:11
> There is a reason it is no standing after 3pm. Probably for peak hour traffic. Could have gotten towed as well. That's more than $257. >...
15/06/2018 - 01:17
"25% off!" makes a great soundbite when campaigning. That's all that matters.
13/06/2018 - 23:45
> grace period. Most people who cop tickets are back within moments of the ticket being issued… ...and having only just stopped there....
13/06/2018 - 21:39
https://www.aliprice.com/Index/search.html?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2Fitem%2FLenovo-P8-8-0-inch-Tablet-PC-Android-6-0-Snapdrago...
13/06/2018 - 21:30
[@coyney](/comment/6043922/redir): > I couldn't find anything That's because you looked in the wrong spot:...
12/06/2018 - 17:55
[@coyney](/comment/6043813/redir): > dependent on scraping Scrapers tend not to last too long.
12/06/2018 - 16:52
[@idonotknowwhy](/comment/6029886/redir): > Why do you say that? Say what? Wonder why you pile onto 'grammar nazi' posts? Feel the need to...
11/06/2018 - 19:59
[@idonotknowwhy](/comment/6029835/redir): Explains a lot. If you like that sort of thing look at this:...
08/06/2018 - 14:16
[@idonotknowwhy](/comment/6029826/redir): Ok, why?
08/06/2018 - 14:05
... and things like fumigation, inspection, storage, tariffs (booze & smokes mainly) etc.
08/06/2018 - 14:03
BItLocker encrypts the entire drive.
07/06/2018 - 20:43
> group policies Allows you better control over the machine, generally useful in company networks where you want to control if people can...
07/06/2018 - 20:42
[@HighAndDry](/comment/6025034/redir): > randomly require returns You'd still come out ahead. If you had hundred of accounts ordering a few...
07/06/2018 - 19:13
> expired domains Yep, spot on: https://web.archive.org/web/20170610084547/http://keepchatsworth-murraybeautiful.org/. Started in 2013. I...
07/06/2018 - 19:03
If you read the court documents it's more like they'll start logging and hand them over if asked.
07/06/2018 - 18:58
> Are they different to the few other types of screws that you find for attaching mobos, drives, Generic PC stuff is 3mm for the drives,...
07/06/2018 - 18:55