How are you feeling?
It’s no secret that this pandemic has the potential to have a profound effect on your mental health, and it’s certainly been a roller coaster of a few months.
But despite all the uncertainty, what we have each day is just that – a new day. So, we were delighted when we came across this charming day planner with a twist, and we wanted to share it with our NTH SYDNEY followers.
How to use this:
The top 2/3 is intended for the start of the day and the bottom 1/3 is for reflection at the end of the day.
For some extra context on what the different squares mean:
- One big thing: What’s more important than anything? Smile? Send that proposal? Breathe? Call your sister?
- Health - Exercise/movement/food/meditation or whatever you need that day.
- Just for me - Spoil yourself! Walk? Coffee? Create? Get a massage? Do it!
- Send love to - Who needs to get your good vibes?
- Ideas - We get these all day. Write them down!
- Blank square - For whatever you need that I missed
- Wins: Big, small or in between – they are all important (and don’t ignore this one)
You will find A3/A4 sizes to print and versions with different font size and color to suit your needs and how much you like to write.