Boost your mental wellbeing! Currently FREE for Australian due to Covid until November 2020.
What is Mentemia?
Mentemia is a deeply engaging digital platform that helps people improve their daily mental wellbeing through science-backed tools and expert content. Mentemia was founded by Sir John Kirwan and Adam Clark.
Who is Mentemia for?
Mentemia is for everyone. The app is purpose-built for working age people but can be used by ages 12 and up. Mentemia provides useful information and tools to help people build healthy daily habits that enhance their mental wellbeing and resilience.
Is the app free?
Mentemia is paid for by businesses who gift the app to their employees.
We made a free version of Mentemia available to the Australian and New Zealand public to help through the COVID-19 crisis. The app is free until at least October 2020 in New Zealand and November 2020 in Australia. We will be revisiting this as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
What’s in the app?
- Personality quizzes to help you get to know yourself better
- Breath training tool to control stress and bring calm to your day
- Mood tracker to help notice patterns, triggers and find opportunities for change
- Worry map tool to help let go of worries and create an action plan
- Wheel of kindness to inspire acts of kindness for others
- Positive daily content including articles, videos and more
- Soundscape mixer to get creative and customise the perfect soundscape for sleep, meditation, focus or relaxation