As we approach the October 22 release of The Crown Tundra, the second part of the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass, players can receive a plethora of Pikachu, each wearing one of Ash Ketchum's iconic caps from Pokémon the Series. In fact, once you receive these Pikachu in your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game, take a look at the Pokémon's Original Trainer—yep, these are Ash's Pikachu!
Keep checking back here to find Mystery Gift passwords that will let you add these Pikachu to your team. You'll get Pikachu wearing some of Ash's caps from throughout the animated series, ranging from his classic chapeau from when he first set out on his Pokémon adventure to more recent designs—like those seen in the film Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! and the current season of the TV show, Pokémon Journeys: The Series. See below for the passwords that have been revealed thus far.
Use these steps, along with one of the above passwords, to receive each form of Ash's Pikachu.
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to connect to the internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes.)
- Be sure to save your game.
- Original Cap Pikachu - P1KACHUGET
- Partner Cap Pikachu - 1CH00SEY0U
- Hoenn Cap Pikachu - P1KAADVANCE
- Sinnoh Cap Pikachu - V0LTTACKLEP1KA
- Unova Cap Pikachu - P1KABESTW1SH
- Kalos Cap Pikachu - KAL0SP1KA
- Alola Cap Pikachu -
- World Cap Pikachu -