For just the second time since 1994, a scenic flight to Antarctica will depart Hobart.
There will be six different seating options ranging from Business Class Deluxe to Explorer Economy and ticket prices start from $1,199.
Pricing from $1,199
Exclusive pre-sale release
Book with our travel experts before 9 November 2020 for exclusive access to the best seats. General on sale period commences 10 November 2020.
How does it work:
Experience incredible Antarctica on the world's most unique scenic flight departing Hobart on Sunday 30 January 2022. All seating classes will experience spectacular views over the ice and an unforgettable round-trip including:
- The ultimate birds-eye view over the continent.
- The complete Antarctic experience – meet Antarctic explorers on board, experience live crosses to research stations and watch documentaries.
- Take home your Explorer Kit, with all the maps and stats you need to become an Antarctic expert.
- Two full-service Qantas meals plus in-flight snacks.
- Full bar service – toast your discovery with champagne, wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks.
- Watch Happy Feet on the way there, on the state-of-the-art entertainment system.