Not the cheapest its ever been, but I'm currently building and this Gen 4 NVME drive looks well priced.
- Extreme Gen4 storage performance: A PCIe Gen4 x4 controller delivers up to 4, 950MB/s sequential read and 4, 250MB/s sequential Write speeds, for blazing fast read, write, and Response times.
- High-speed Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 interface: using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum Bandwidth, the MP600 delivers incredible storage performance.
- High-density 3D TLC NAND: provides the ideal mix of performance, Endurance, and value to keep your drive Performing at its best for years.
- M.2 2280 form factor: fits directly into your motherboard
- Corsair SSD Toolbox Software: enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure Erase and firmware updates.
Was $261.63 in Dec 2019: