Just saw this in the Shopback email. Look for the deal under "Challenges" in the Shopback app. No promo code required.
Purchase the ebay gift card via the TCN Online Card = $3 bonus plus $2.50 normal cashback = $5.50 cashback on $50 gift card. 11% isn't too shabby!
Or purchase a $5 JB Hifi gift card = $3 bonus plus $0.15 normal cashback = $3.15 (63%).
I've purchased a few cards already and had no issues. The cashback for gift cards tracks almost instantly and is redeemable within a couple of days. Cashback that is redeemable can be used to purchase gift cards.
Info from the previous $2 bonus deal -
- You can pay for Gift Cards by using your existing Cashback balance and/or an Australian issued debit/credit card (Mastercard/Visa only). Please note that we do not store or collect card information; all payment-related information is stored in a secure vault by our PCI DSS-compliant security partner.
- The regular cashback for your purchases will track immediately, and will be available to withdraw within 2 weeks.
- Gift cards are all delivered digitally. To access them, go to the app home screen, and tap on Account > Deal Purchase.
- Our gift card portal is only available through the ShopBack app (ensure you have the latest app version installed).
- Your bonus will be added to your account within 48 hours of your regular cashback turning confirmed.