• expired

Phillips BodyGroom Series 7000 - $76.24 + Delivery ($0 with Prime) @ Amazon US via AU

220

Was in the market for a body groom shaver. Had been tempted by the Manscaped 3.0 shaver but then came across the Philips 7000. Shaver Shop currently have it for $119 as part of the there Black Friday deal.

While Amazon US means a longer wait time and a US Plug … the price seems to make up for it.

Related Stores

Amazon AU
Amazon AU
Marketplace
Amazon Global Store
Amazon Global Store

closed Comments

  • It's a bit confusing to me. One of the pictures appears to show the charger being connected but in the details I see :

    Product details
    Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)

    Not sure what the battery arrangement is now.

    I'm actually hoping that the 18 piece Bodygroom 7000 comes up in a great BF price.

    • Can confirm that no extra battery required. It has a rechargeable battery.

  • based on reviews , avoid Lawn mover

    • Agreed.
      Manscaped (makers of The Lawn Mower) probably spent 95% of its budget on clever marketing, and the remaining 5% on actual product development.

  • Anyone have one of these and can comment on how it is? Interested in one but reviews seem to be up and down

    • I do and I paid $160 or something like that for aus stock from shavershop. At this price it’s a steal. Won’t shave down like a razor level of smooth but it’s well and truly short enough for me. Works anywhere below the neck without issue. If I’d known this price was available then I would’ve bought. Even $120 from shaver shop Black Friday sale isn’t bad.

      • You've sold it to me just purchased one. Hopefully they don't nick the plums haha.

        • Haha I didn’t want to put any specifics about the plums but meh, stuff it - just pull skin out flat and you’re good to go. Weird feeling to start. Feels a bit wrong like it should cut skin but doesn’t.

          Enjoy!

      • Thanks for the feedback. Just bought one myself!

  • Beat me to it! Worth noting that this model has the "4D" shaver head and Li-ion battery.

  • Would this be a good option to solve the US plug issue?

  • Guys, I am about to jump on this deal. First things first, how would I swap out the US plug without voiding warranty?

  • Not a deal breaker, could someone please confirm whether this model comes with a charging stand or not.
    The Philips Bodygroom Series 7000 model that I currently own has a stand, which is very handy for charging after washing & drying.