*Online pre-orders will be dispatched from the product release date. The product will be released in April 2021, release date is subject to change.
What is the same?
- The object of the game and the rules.
- Property cards: all the values are the same as the corresponding properties in classic MONOPOLY.
- The four corner squares remain unchanged, as does the road to victory: whoever is left when all the other players have gone bankrupt wins the game.
What is different?
- The gameboard: the action on the board is the same, but you are buying locations and services from Australia Post.
- Travel spaces are now GPOs from Australia Post.
- Chance cards have been renamed Letterbox Luck and Community Chest cards are now Stamp Archives.
- Houses and hotels have been renamed postboxes and post offices.
- Utilities have become Parcel Lockers and Mail Redistribution Centre.
- Tax spaces are now called Bank At Post and Transport Tax.
- This game has 4 bespoke tokens: Australia Post Truck, Express Post Van, PMG Car and Post Box.
- And 2 other tokens: Plane and Push Bike.