For a limited time, receive 120,000 Membership Rewards Points and an $80 credit with the American Express Gold Business Card when you apply via The Champagne Mile by 28 February 2021 and spend just $1k within 2 months of approval.
This offer is exclusive to The Champagne Mile (it isn't available on the public Amex website).
With up to 51 days interest-free on purchases and no pre-set spending limit, the American Express Gold Business Card is positioned as an accessible charge card for business.
* 120,000 bonus Membership Rewards points and a credit of $80 which you can use to offset the cost of the Membership Rewards enrolment fee (of $80)
* Earn rate of up to 1.5 Membership Rewards points per $1 eligible spend (the equivalent of 0.75 frequent flyer point per dollar in airline programs incl. Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles and Velocity)
* Up to 51 days interest-free on purchases with no pre-set spending limit
* Complimentary business travel insurances
* Compatible with Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
Need to know:
* $169 annual fee (this may be tax-deductible – check with your accountant)
* Membership Rewards enrolment is required to earn Membership Rewards points. This normally costs $80, but you can use the $80 credit to offset this enrolment fee for new Card Members who apply via our exclusive link by 28 February 2021
* To apply for this card, you must hold a current ABN (Sole Trader, Company or Trust) with an annual business revenue of $75k or more
* To receive the 120,000 bonus Membership Rewards points, you must not currently hold or have previously held a Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period. Previous and existing bank-issued American Express companion Card Members are eligible for this offer
Reminder: To get this offer, you must apply via The Champagne Mile website. It isn’t accessible through any other channel, including if you go to the AMEX website directly.
This exclusive offer is only available until 28 February 2021.