Looks like some little encouragement for people to take the vaccine
To say thanks, we’ll go the extra mile for Australians getting the COVID-19 vaccine during Phase 1a by offering safe and reliable rides to vaccination appointments for free.
Check your eligibility and apply for DiDi’s Vaccinate programme below.
To help the priority populations access Australia’s COVID-19 vaccination program, DiDi has created ‘DiDi Vaccinate’ a programme offering two free rides for anyone in Phase 1a travelling to get vaccinated. It’s our way of saying thank you..
Eligible Persons under Phase 1a:
• Quarantine and border workers and all staff working in the hotel quarantine program
• Frontline healthcare worker sub-groups for prioritisation
• Aged care and disability care staff
• Aged care and disability care residents
Check the National Rollout Strategy for Phase 1a eligibility
What you’ll need to complete this form:
• Information about your work
• An image of your workplace identification card. (your full name must be visible in the same image)