Sharing an exclusive deal for the HSBC Platinum Credit Card, which is offering a 0% balance transfer rate for up to 36 months, with no balance transfer fee, when you apply through Finder by 16 March 2021. It’s the longest balance transfer available on the market right now.
This is an ideal offer for people with existing debt who want to save on interest, as you'll get THREE YEARS of breathing room. The HSBC Platinum offers other perks, too. Including HSBC Reward Points, airport lounge passes and complimentary insurance covers.
This offer is only available to eligible applicants who apply through Finder via: https://www.finder.com.au/hsbc-platinum-credit-card-exclusiv...
Features of this card
- Long-term balance transfer offer. Save on interest charges with 0% p.a. on balance transfers for up to 36 months (with no balance transfer fee) when you apply through Finder by 16 March 2021. Any unpaid balance at the end of the introductory period will revert to the cash advance interest rate of 21.99% p.a.
- Discounted first year annual fee. You'll save $100 in the first year with an annual fee of only $29. This goes up to $129 in subsequent years.
- Rewards points. Earn 2 HSBC Reward Points per $1 spent overseas and 1 point per $1 on all other eligible purchases (capped at 10,000 points per statement period). Points can be redeemed for cashback on your card, merchandise and travel and accommodation through HSBC Rewards Plus. Alternatively, you can convert your reward points to Velocity Frequent Flyer points, with 2 Reward Points equal to 1 Velocity Point.
- Complimentary insurance. When we can travel again, and you use your card to pay for at least 90% of the total cost of your overseas travel return ticket, you'll get complimentary international travel insurance. You can also make use of rental vehicle insurance excess cover, transit accident insurance, purchase protection insurance, extended warranty cover and a guaranteed pricing scheme.
- Mobile payment technology. You can easily make payments from your smart device via Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Interest rate. This card charges a purchase interest rate of 19.99% p.a. and offers up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- At least 18 years of age
- Annual income of at least $40,000
- Good credit rating
- New Platinum Credit Card application
- Australian resident
- Balance transfer must be requested upon application and you can transfer up to 90% of your available credit limit from credit and store cards not issued by HSBC.
- Must apply via Finder