Looks to be pretty decent specs and features. Only other link I could find was here:
where it is selling for $399.
Experience a revolution in dash cam technology with the Gator G2KSR1. Record all the action on the road in razor sharp 2K QHD Resolution and enhance your driving experience with built in Speed Sign (SSR) & Traffic Light (TLR) Recognition Technology on board, helping you to stay alert and adhere to the speed limits. The dash cam has GPS tracking that records driving routes and vehicle speed, as well as WiFi connectivity that connects your smartphone directly to the dash cam so you can download and share videos with ease. It will record continuously in a loop mode and when an impact is detected while driving or parked, the built in G-Sensor will securely save the footage to ensure an incident is never missed. The G2KSR1 includes everything you need to get started including an adhesive mounting bracket, 12/24V power cable and a 16GB Micro SD.
- 2K QHD resolution for razor sharp video recordings day and night
- 161 Degree super wide angle lens captures a wide field of view and reduces blind spots
- Speed Sign Recognition (SSR) detects speed signs alongside the road and alerts the driver of the speed limit
- Traffic Light Recognition (TLR) alerts the driver when lights change from red to green when first in line at the traffic lights
- Stop & Go Stationary Vehicle Function alerts the driver when the stationary traffic in front begins to move
- 2" high resolution LCD screen for instant video playback and access to dash cam menu
- WiFi Connectivity enables wireless smartphone connection for video downloads and camera setting adjustments
- GPS provides additional information by embedding speed and location data into the recordings
- Rechargeable battery provides enough power to securely save the last recording when power gets disconnected
- Built-in G-Sensor detects an impact and securely saves the video footage on the SD Card separate from the continuous loop files
- Seamless cycle loop recording function continuously records in an indefinite loop without stopping, constantly overwriting the oldest file with the newest video
- Parking Monitor detects an impact while the car is unattended and records for 15 seconds
- Adhesive surface mount bracket provides secure mounting to the vehicles windscreen
- The included power cable simply connects to the vehicle's accessory socket and is compatible with 12V or 24V vehicles
- Includes a 16GB Micro SD card; can be expanded to up to 128GB
Note you can sign up to their Club for $5 and get $10 credit. Don't forget subsidised gift cards if you have access or 1.5% at Cashrewards.