All time lowest price for these games, two of which give you the opportunity to fulfil your life-long dream of becoming a cat!
Note that the sales for Cattails and Submerged end on 25 April 2021.
From the website: Cattails:
Become a cat! Cattails is a unique animal simulation RPG. Hunt, fight, explore, and socialize in an expansive open world. Get married, have a litter of kittens, and befriend your neighbors!
Play as a feral cat that roams an expansive wilderness. Hunt for food, fight cats from other colonies, and become friends (or enemies!) with your neighbors.
Romance one of sixteen eligible cats, raise a family of cute kittens, and train them by taking them with you on your adventures!
Or, delve into dark caverns to find treasures. Just make sure you always have some food on hand in case you get hungry.
• Join one of three unique cat colonies and become friends or enemies with its residents
• Hunt for mice, squirrels, rabbits, and more anywhere throughout the open world
• Find new treasures in the wild as the seasons change
• Date and marry one of sixteen eligible cats
• Raise a litter of kittens and bring them with you on your adventures
• Dig for riches in dangerous caves
• Fight in battles to secure your colony's land claims
• Hundreds of unique ways to customize your cat's coat & eye colors and accessorize
• Upgrade and customize your personal den
• Fun seasonal festivals where you can compete to win prizes
• Create your own colony of cats and customize it to your liking
From the website: Bright Paw:
Murder, mystery, puzzles and cats.
A gunshot rattles the house and now your owners are dead; clearly murdered. But why? And where’s the culprit? These answers won’t be easy to come by, especially because you’re the family cat! Guided by the omniscient Narrator, play as the feline hero Theo as he embarks on an epic adventure to solve the crime and exact revenge on the evildoers.
The quest will take you through more than 70 bespoke levels, each an escape room puzzle with unique hazards, and an intriguing, fully voiced narrative full of twists and turns. With gorgeously stylized visuals, more than 180 hidden collectibles scattered across the mysterious labs of Bright Paw Industries, and an ambient soundtrack, this logic puzzler is sure to tease your brain and keep you smiling.
- A unique puzzle adventure with more than 70 challenging stages
- A mysterious, complex and witty storyline complemented by professional voice acting
- Turn-based gameplay allowing you to plan your routes and outwit enemies
- More than 180 hidden collectibles for experienced completionists
- Beautiful, stylized visuals and an atmospheric soundtrack
From the website: Submerged:
Submerged is a third-person combat-free game in which you explore a mysterious flooded city and discover the beauty of desolation in vast outdoor environments. You take on the role of Miku, a young girl who has brought her wounded brother to the city in their small fishing boat. Navigate the flooded city streets by boat, scale the drowned buildings, and use your telescope to scour the city for the supplies needed to save your dying sibling. As you explore the city at your own pace, you encounter the habitat that flourishes in this colorful place and discover hidden objects that piece together the story of a broken world and a broken family.
- Vast outdoor environments with a rich, colorful and vibrant habitat present the player with a beautiful place to linger during the day or night, and encounter the mysterious remnants that watch you from the rooftops.
- A serene and relaxing game experience; take your time to enjoy the sunrise and beautiful vistas, listen to the sound of the ocean, or observe the playfulness of the creatures that inhabit this place. There is only one pace in this game and that’s your own.
- Discover the hidden objects that piece together the story of redemption, sacrifice and determination, and learn more about how the city came to be this way.
- Cruise through the city streets in your small powered fishing boat, using your telescope to identify which of the various buildings contain supplies and mark them on your map.
- Discover the best path to the objects you spotted from afar. Dock your boat at tall buildings and landmarks and climb the vines, ladders, ledges and pipes as increasingly difficult navigation puzzles.
- Developed by an independent studio based in Australia, consisting of AAA veterans who have previously worked on the BioShock series, with music from BAFTA award winning composer Jeff van Dyck.