Moderators at OzBargain have decided to run yearly polls to decide the best products in popular categories that get asked repeatedly in the forum. Our aim is to have a central thread where users can vote on the items, suggest options and also change their vote throughout the year. The polls will end once the year is over.
What is the best 7-Seater Car / SUV under $50K for the year 2021?
Seven seater cars are a great choice for parents who are looking to buy a single car to move the entire family. 7 seater cars typically have an extra row of seats at the rear, allowing you to accommodate extra passengers or cargo.
These can come in two different categories: an SUV (Sports Utility Vehicle) or an MPV (Multi Purpose Vehicle)
SUV's tend to be sportier and feature a sleeker, modern chassis.
MPV's don't look as sporty with their boxy and utilitarian design, but they do deliver where it counts for parents - a roomy interior for both kids and shopping cargo.
Some considerations when choosing a 7-seater
- Vehicle safety (ANCAP ratings). The ANCAP rating is a five star system (five stars being the safest, one star being the least safe).
- Fuel economy
- Two wheel drive or all-wheel drive. All wheel drive vehicles are more expensive, but will provide a better driving experience.
- On-board entertainment options for keeping the kids entertained and smartphone connectivity, such as Bluetooth, Android Auto, plus Mp3 player compatibility, rear view digital displays and SatNav.
- Ongoing Maintenance costs
We asked the same question in 2017 and most of you voted the Kia Carnival. Let's see how it plays out this time.
So what's your favourite 7-Seater for the year 2021? Make your suggestions below, and be sure to justify why it's the best account for you.
- Don't see a car that you like in the poll options? Make a (sensible) suggestion and we'll add it to the list.
- You are allowed to change your vote.
How to Suggest a Poll option? Simply type into the textbox above your Comment box and then submit your comment.