Moved to Forum: Original Link
Why stop at just measuring your finger?
If you can’t get to a shoe store to use the Brannock device, that’s okay - we’ve got you covered. We created an online printable version of the Brannock measurement tool.
Simply print out the Brannock measuring tool and connect the two pages together using the alignment arrows.
To Measure Your Foot Using The Printable Tool
- First, make sure you print the pages at 100% Actual Size. Do not use “Fit to Page” or it will alter the size. When printed correctly the inch markings should match up with a ruler.
- Tape or staple the two pages together using the alignment arrows.
- Place your foot (with socks on) onto the tool with your heel aligned with the printed heel shape.
- Your size is where your longest toe touches the horizontal sizing lines. If your foot is between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
- Alternately, you could carefully trace your foot on paper and look up your size on the same chart in either inches or centimeters.