This has been on my list of things to do for a while, now it can be on your too!
A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
What you'll learn:
* Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
* Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with "regular expressions".
* Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
* Parse PDFs and Word documents.
* Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
* Write programs that send out email notifications.
* Use Python's debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
* Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.