I've been looking to get my hands on the newly announced Sony ZV-E10. These are the cheapest prices I've managed to find.
Sony ZV-E10 Body Only $1099 @ CameraPro:
* Black: https://www.camerapro.com.au/11244-sony-zv-e10-mirrorless-ca...
* White: https://www.camerapro.com.au/11245-sony-zv-e10-mirrorless-ca...
Sony ZV-E10 with 16-50mm Kit Lens $1298 @ CameraPro:
* Black: https://www.camerapro.com.au/11246-sony-zv-e10-mirrorless-ca...
* White: https://www.camerapro.com.au/11247-sony-zv-e10-mirrorless-ca...
Sony ZV-E10 with 16-50mm Kit Lens and Sony GPVT2 Bluetooth Camera Grip $1499.95 @ Ted's Cameras
* Black: https://www.teds.com.au/sony-zv-e10-16-50mm-grip-black
* White: https://www.teds.com.au/sony-zv-e10-16-50mm-grip-white
Here's what Sony's website has to say about the camera.
Designed for creative vloggers who aspire to an artistic look, the ZV-E10 takes care of the nuts and bolts of video production. Create a stunning vlog by taking advantage of interchangeable lenses, the large APS-C sensor, the built-in Directional 3-Capsule Mic and special features designed for vlogging – for a professional-looking vlog without the hassle.
* Interchangeable-lens camera for vlogging
* Large APS-C type 24.2-megapixel27 Exmor™ CMOS sensor
* Directional 3-Capsule Mic supplied with wind screen
* Features designed for vloggers – Product Showcase Setting, Bokeh Switch, Still/Movie/S&Q button
* Flexible connectivity for easy sharing
Feature Spec SENSOR TYPE APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm), Exmor CMOS sensor NUMBER OF PIXELS (EFFECTIVE) Approx. 24.2 megapixels ISO SENSITIVITY (RECOMMENDED EXPOSURE INDEX) [Still images] ISO 100-32000 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit), [Movies] ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit) BATTERY LIFE (STILL IMAGES) Approx. 440 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard) VIEWFINDER TYPE N/A MONITOR TYPE 7.5 cm (3.0-type) type TFT