Curious to know if any one had travelled recently especially via air and that too internationally - how was their experience compared to pre-covid in relation to following (or anything else that is worth mentioning) at either source and/or destination city/country -
- Your own state of mind prior to travel e.g. anxious/normal
- Traffic levels at the airport - e.g. generally at Tulla, 2/5 mins drop-off spots are generally full - how was it this time?
- How was airport?? I am guessing very few people
- Check-in queues?
- Boarding time/queue
- Number of people in the plane
- Comfort (or lack of) of travelling with PPE
- Do they still serve meals etc.
- Easiness of manoeuvring on streets at foreign location
Anything else you can think of…