Bored in lockdown, I spent the last week researching some free Print & Play board games.
Here are some I enjoyed (and don't require immense amounts of printing!)
- Mint Works A "dice tower" approved worker placement game. (I still haven't beaten the AI, so proving quite a challenge!) Board Game Geek Rating: 7.0
- Food Chain Island This is the black & white preview, but makes for a thoughtful little puzzle game with some interesting mechanics. Board Game Geek Rating: 7.3
- Orchard: A 9 Card Solitaire Game I haven't actually played this yet, but looks fun & highly rated. Board Game Geek Rating: 7.5
Not from PNPArcade, but some others from around the web:
- Tussie Mussie from the creator of Wingspan. Board Game Geek Rating: 7.0
- Secret Hitler is a fun bluffing game of intrigue and deception.
- Dixit This is a "lite" version, with 36 cards, but would still fun for the whole family.
- Farmers Finances Another one I haven't played yet, but looks fun.
Most of these take only around 20 minutes to play, so may not distract you for long, but I hope you can get some joy out of them. (And I enjoyed the process of cutting out each card)
Put your suggestions in the comments too, perhaps I will find my new favourite!