Similar to Psomaggi's post last year, these courses and certifications have been refreshed for 2021. I've recently started at Oracle and loving it. Some changes to the content also include new practice exams and the reduction of watching training videos to 30 mins before registering for an exam.
I've ordered the exams based on difficulty and pathway. The exams offered are:
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate 1Z0-1085-21 Was $95 USD
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate 1Z0-1067-21 Was $150 USD
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate 1Z0-1072-21 Was $195 USD
Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist 1Z0-931-21 Was $245 USD
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional 1Z0-997-21 Was $319 USD
EDIT: 9 more certifications have been included:
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1042-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1070-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Content Management 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1040-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Digital Assistant 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1071-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Development 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1043-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Systems Management 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1076-21] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2021 Associate [1Z0-1084-21]
Oracle Cloud Platform Enterprise Analytics 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1041-21] Oracle Cloud Database Migration and Integration 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1094-21]
Oracle Cloud Database Services 2021 Specialist [1Z0-1093-21]
- You can take the exams included in the promotion three times for free.
- You may not retake a passed exam.
- A late check-in or no show, or an incomplete exam is considered as an attempt.
- This is a proctored exam, provided by Oracle rather than Pearson VUE
On top of this, the Oracle Always Free Tier gives you most of what's needed to practice the exam. You can use these resources indefinitely without paying:
- 2 AMD based Compute VMs with 1/8 OCPU** and 1 GB memory each.
- 4 Arm-based Ampere A1 cores and 24 GB of memory usable as one VM or up to 4 VMs.
- 2 Block Volumes Storage, 200 GB total.
- 10 GB Object Storage.
- 10 GB Archive Storage.
- Resource Manager: managed Terraform.
- 5 OCI Bastions.
- Your choice of Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing, Autonomous Data Warehouse, Autonomous JSON Database, or APEX Application Development. Two databases total, each with 1 OCPU** and 20 GB storage.
- NoSQL Database with 133 million reads per month, 133 million writes per month, 25 GB storage per table, up to 3 tables.
Observability and Management
- Monitoring: 500 million ingestion datapoints, 1 billion retrieval datapoints.
- Application Performance Monitoring: 1000 tracing events per hour.
- Logging: 10 GB per month.
- Notifications: 1 million sent through https per month, 1000 sent through email per month.
- Service Connector Hub: 2 service connectors.
- Flexible Load Balancer: 1 instance, 10 Mbps.
- Flexible Network Load Balancer.
- Outbound Data Transfer: 10 TB per month.
- Virtual Cloud Networks (VCN): Maximum of 2 VCNs, includes IPv4 and IPv6 support.
- VCN Flow Logs: Up to 10 GB per month shared across OCI Logging services.
- Site-to-Site VPN: 50 IPSec connections.
- Content Management Starter Edition: 5000 assets per month.
** 1 OCPU on x86 CPU Architecture (AMD and Intel) = 2 vCPUs; 1 OCPU on Arm CPU Architecture (Ampere) = 1 vCPU