Colmen's Quest is a turn-based fantasy RPG. You play as Colmen, an aspiring monster hunter, who is on a quest to unveil a dark threat that haunts the village of Valkirk. You will explore Valkirk and its villagers, descend dusky dungeons, fight monsters and eventually collect a bunch of loot and treasures.
The game is inspired by classic Hack & Slays like Diablo and turn-based RPGs like Rogue's Tale or Stoneshard, however it's not a roguelike game.
- Retro pixelart look
- Fully turn-based
- Story & quests
- NPCs for trading and gossip
- Lots of items - From armor over melee and range weapons to consumable spell scrolls
- Progress your character with stats and new equipment
- Choose from 20+ very different skills - From melee knockback over permafrost stuns to summoning minions
- No classes - you can mix skills and stats the way you like it
- Playtime of 8-10 hours for one playthrough
- Many enemy types with different skills that may require tactical decisions
- Procedural generated dungeons and outdoor levels
- Traps, secret areas and hidden treasures to discover
- NOT a roguelike game - You can always 'Save & Quit' and start again in the village. Your character progress is also saved every time you enter a new area. No permadeath!
[PC, Mac, Linux] Free - Colmen's Quest - 1 Year Anniversary 100% off sale (was US$4.99) - DRM-free @ itch.io
Check out all the latest and upcoming Free Games.