Hisense 85" U8G ULED TV
Comes with a 3 year warranty. My experience with Hisense warranty support has been very good.
- 3840 x 2160 resolution display with Local Dimming Pro, 200 Smooth motion rate, and a wide colour gamut for sharp and vibrant visuals
- Integrated with VIDAA Smart TV operating system for convenient content management
- Built with Dolby Vision, HDR10+, and HDR10 with HLG support, making it compatible with various HDR content
- Comes with HDMI and USB ports to easily accommodate multiple external media sources
- Convenient voice command support (Alexa and Google Assistant) on the included Bluetooth Voice Remote
$3299 here. $3795 at JB, Harvey Norman, Domayne, The Good Guys and Bing Lee.
Note this is the Australian version. The USA version with exactly the same model number is a much, much better TV.
This TV has only partial HDMI 2.1 compliance. It supports VRR, ALLM, eARC and QMS - but only at 60FPS maximum, not 4K @ 120HZ - only 4K @ 60HZ.
Free delivery is limited to greater Sydney, Wollongong and Central Coast of NSW. Pickup only from Liverpool NSW outside of those areas