Talk Like A Pirate Day 2021 sale - 4 games are discounted to be 100% off ONLY on itch.io until 2021-09-21 01:00am AEST - these are currently still full priced on Steam.
Throw on your nostalgia goggles and travel back in time with Super Win the Game, a retro-core explosion of exploration and platforming action!!
- Sequel to the 2012 freeware hit You Have to Win the Game
- Open-ended exploration platforming: Explore a massive world, find hidden treasures, collect powerups and gain new abilities, and uncover mysterious secrets!
- Adjustable CRT television simulator: Tune the retro-ness to your liking!
- Speedrun courses with Steam leaderboard support! Race your friends' ghosts to the finish line!
- Randomized Game mode for unlimited replayability!
- Includes Steam access!
- Do the Thing!!
- Get the Stuff!!
- Win the Game!!
Unrest brews in the city of Arcadia, and a monstrous enemy approaches. As the young elf Vireo, you will heed the call of adventure: choose a weapon, choose a side, and rise to be the hero your city needs. Gunmetal Arcadia Zero features classic platformer action and world-class CRT simulation technology that evokes the aesthetics of past generations.
- Use blades, bombs, and a bevy of subweapons
- Visit NPCs, buy and sell gear, and learn the lore of Arcadia
- Fight your way through six stages jam-packed with baddies and bosses
- Exquisite game feel — that's a thing!
- NEW!! Speedrun mode tracks splits and records best times
- World-class CRT simulation
- Fully customizable
- NEW!! Now with editable preset slots
- Authentic 8-bit soundtrack
- Over 40 minutes of original music
- Now available on Bandcamp
- Listen now at YouTube
War is coming. How will you serve? Following the events of Gunmetal Arcadia Zero, the Tech Elves of Arcadia continue their struggle against the hordes of the Unmade Empire. Play as one of the heroes Vireo, Grackle, Thrush, or Starling and take the fight back to the enemy! Gunmetal Arcadia features roguelite platformer action and world-class CRT simulation technology that evokes the aesthetics of past generations.
A key without a lock. A solution without a mystery.
EPONYMOUS: In Which a Work Is Known by Its Reading is a short-form narrative about unreliable infrastructures from Minor Key Games (Eldritch).
- Challenge your preconceptions
- Remember why you were
- Enable a self-fulfilling prophecy
- But you can never change the past.
- Collect mobility upgrades to navigate the world!!
EPONYMOUS is a short narrative/exploration game.
It can be finished in roughly nine or ten minutes.
It contains no combat or failure states.