I am planning to install raised garden beds for my small rectangular backyard. The garden beds will be installed in U shape along the fence. The widest side is 10.5m.
I am confused between selecting Colorbond Garden beds vs Timber/Pine garden beds aesthetically. Ignoring the cost side (for now), what is the people view on Colorbond raised beds? Does it look good on residential gardens?
I did a walkthrough in my suburb but couldn't find anywhere these installed. Hence there is no point of reference compared to timber (which is everywhere).
The reason for considerations of colorbond beds:
- Comes in many colours to suit surrounds or match home décor
- Very strong and rust resistant should last for decades
- Easy and fast to construct the bed - DIY Friendly
- Many different sizes, heights, and shapes to suit any situation
- Frames come in one chosen height and don’t need to be built up (unlike sleepers)
*Added Polling option