Hello to all Gunpla fans~! HobbyCo has a great deal for Bandai 1/60 Perfect Grade Unleashed RX-78-2 Gundam. Usually this Gundam is around $459 - $499 in Australia. Now it is on sale at HobbyCo for an excellent price of $390.99 with free delivery.
I have purchased from HobbyCo multiple times and they always ship their products with sufficient protection packaging.
Update: This offer is also available in-store at HobbyCo. HobbyCo has opened a new store at Macquarie Shopping Centre, NSW. They said there are opening specials at this new store.
The PG Unleashed RX-78-2 Gundam is history-making in its number of gimmicks and new technologies, resulting in a splendid build like you've never seen before!
- It features the Gunpla Evolution Link System, which adopts a step-by-step assembly process to simulate the experience of building a real Mobile Suit!
- Its internal frame, which serves as its skeleton, is assembled in the earliest stage in the history of the Perfect Grade lineup, and it's also the largest frame in the history of Gunpla, with a total height of about 18cm.
- The kit will have over 90 points of articulation after assembly — the largest number of joints in Gunpla history! — for extreme posability! Its fuselage, which uses a core block mechanism, uses a new structure that combines 40 joints.
- Metallic molding color and plated parts are used for the multi-layer truss frame to create four distinct metallic expressions; three kinds of secondary processing such as silver plating, matte plating and chrome plating are combined with metal parts and newly developed etched seals to make the Gundam look even more amazing than ever before.
- In addition, this kit is equipped with the most full-body open-hatch gimmicks ever seen in a Gundam kit, and it also includes a new LED unit! The unit includes a new compact RGB two-lamp type LED light that enables color change, and a design that maximizes its efficiency. A very small lighting unit is also installed in the beam saber! The beam blade will be lit from the base in a gradation for ultimate realism. A pin-type BR435 lithium battery (one test battery included) and two LR41 button-cell batteries (not included, sold separately) are required for the light effects.