Seems to be a decent price compared to the competition. 256GB is currently selling for $134 at Officeworks if anyone wants to price match.
About this item
* Superfast solid-state performance read speeds of up to 420MB/s; write speeds of up to 380MB/s
* Sophisticated design with durable aluminum metal casing
* SanDisk Secure Access software included for 128bit AES file encryption and password protection
* Backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
* Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
Note: Thanks to @Ausdave for pointing out the description and packaging difference. His comment is below, so you may wish to do your own research. It seems this product code has two packaging formats, the first being "USB 3.1" & the second being "USB 3.2 Gen 1". This could just be a marketing issue. This is beyond me
Language Usage Guidelines from USB-IF
Edit 2: This video explains all the renaming difference between USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, Gen 1, Gen 2. Very sneaky.