Spotted this on my (primary) Qantas Discovery.
For anyone wondering:
Purchases of gift cards in a physical Myer store will work with this offer (as long as cashback is automatically credited to your account). Purchases of gift cards in a Myer store go through the same checkout system and same process as purchases of bedding, clothing, electrical, etc, so AMEX can only see you spent $150 on something in a Myer store. I purchased a Coles Group & Myer gift card in-store at Myer through this offer and the cashback credit was posted onto my account three days after my purchase.
Purchasing a Myer gift card through Myer’s gift card website will not work with this offer. The process for purchasing a gift card online from Myer is to go to https://retail.myergiftcards.com.au. This is a different website to the regular Myer website (https://www.myer.com.au) and the payment process is different for both websites, so AMEX can tell whether you spent money at the Myer website (which is okay for this deal) or at Myer’s gift card website (which is not okay for this deal). (This happened to some people in previous Myer/AMEX deals.)
- Save the offer to your eligible Card and spend $150 or more, in one or more transactions, online or in-store at Myer by 23/05/2022 to receive one $15 credit.
- Limited to the first 20,000 Cards to save the offer.
- Exclusions apply.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Excludes products bought via Myer's Marketplace.
- Offer is limited to one credit per Card to which the offer is saved and only spend on this Card counts towards the Offer.
- Excludes transactions where you do not spend directly with your Card to which the offer is saved, in-store at Myer or online at https://www.myer.com.au. Offer valid at Australian locations and website only.
- Excludes transactions made through a third party establishment or payment processor.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash or other payment form.
- Credit should appear on your billing statement within 5 business days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from the offer end date.
- Credit will not be applied to your Card Account if your Card has been suspended or cancelled.
- Credit may be reversed if your qualifying purchase is refunded or cancelled.
- Full Offer Terms available here.