Ethically made in Australia (Melbourne, in fact) from Australian grown mulesing-free wool, our merino tees are ideal for that gruelling multi-day hike in Tasmania, your favourite day hike in the Blue Mountains, or paired your favourite bottoms at the pub at the end of that trip of a lifetime. We have plenty of customers that wear their Ottie tees as everyday wear.
- Made from 100% Australian merino wool
- Crew neck with self-fabric neckband
- Available in women's x/small to x/large and men's small to x/large
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethical Clothing Australia Accredited
- Made in Melbourne
- Australian Made certified
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, temperature regulating, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and climbers and runners and… whoever, really)
We're clearing our Coastal Blue colourway—this was a limited edition colour we ran—in our short sleeve merino tees. Normally $90, now $76.50.
We're rated 4.9/5 stars by our customers out of 500+ reviews.