Found these going through the camels. Sorry, I don't know the first thing about binoculars so please don't ask me about these. All I know is the price comes up as the lowest on the camels and most other places seem to be selling this around the $2000 mark.
A review I found:
About this item
- Precise HD-Stabilized compass with illumination and integrated precision reticle.
- STEINER High-Definition-Optics for clear images in full contrast with maximum resolution
- STEINER Diamond-Marine-Coating reduces glare, enhances clarity and maximizes light transmission for optimized viewing in hazy light and after dark
- Durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing that withstands 11G of impact
- Nitrogen-Pressure-Filling - water pressure proof to 10m without fogging up inside
Edit: It looks like if you need to use the compass that these may not work in Australia and it doesn't look like you can adjust them (yourself?). I'm not sure. In any case. A quick google search suggests the same model without the compass costs $1700 or so. If you need to use the compass you'll need to get the global version or see if you can get Steiner or someone else to adjust the compass. The FAQ suggest that it can't be adjusted independently. That means they can??