Dead Cells: Netflix Edition has just been released on iOS and Android mobile devices, exclusively for Netflix subscribers, on Halloween (Oct 31st 2023 North American timezone).
- Source: Dead Cells: Netflix Edition scares its way to a Halloween release date - The game includes every paid DLC pack.
- Dead Cells: Netflix Edition on Apple App Store.
- Dead Cells: Netflix Edition on Google Play Store.
- Official Game Trailer video.
Escape a limitless castle with an undead twist in this roguevania action platformer. Find secrets, take down bosses, and if you die? Start from the bottom and reignite the fight.
You’re what’s left after a botched experiment in an abandoned castle made you a pile of undead sludge. All you need to escape is someone else’s less-than-alive body and the sheer will to battle your way through a constantly changing, pixel art castle full of rogue enemies and terrifying bosses. Learn the ropes of action-packed 2D combat and platform exploration, master a variety of weapons and develop your strengths as you unravel the secrets of the dungeon, the castle and whatever lies beyond.
Also: don’t worry about dying. That’s what the giant pile of corpses in the dungeon is for. Fight, learn, die, start over and keep getting better.
The Netflix edition includes all of the free and paid downloadable content created for the original game, so members can experience the full scope of their escape from the first awakening. Battle through the secret Arboretum in "The Bad Seed" expansion, hone your combat skills in "Rise of the Giant," rise from the dungeon to the shore with "Fatal Falls," fight the castle’s baddest boss in "The Queen and the Sea" and enlist the help of iconic Castlevania characters Alucard and Richter Belmont to take on Dracula in the ultra-retro "Return to Castlevania" DLC.
- Fight unique enemies in each castle biome and learn how to evade their special abilities.
- Loot and level up new weapons, advantages, genetic enhancements and more to customize your hero on every new escape attempt.
- Awaken into a new challenge every time you resurrect; with the castle’s magically shifting layout, no two runs will ever be the same.
- Explore secret areas within and around the castle to unlock big rewards (or even bigger bosses).
Users who wish to Block "Additions to Streaming Services" can do so by clicking on the Streaming Service Addition tag, then clicking the 3 dot menu, then clicking hide on new deals and/or front page. Ensure that on the home page, the new front page is selected for customisation to show. Video Instructions here or More info here.