lookalive » user profile

1
Member Since 28/12/2013
Last Seen 45 min 26 sec
Location Sydney

Recent Activities

First and foremost, try your best to not touch your face. Your response has answers to them, and hence you have a vicious cycle. You say...
24/05/2020 - 11:55
Download the Boostmobile app.
18/02/2020 - 11:37
"Seems like a pretty good deal to me", understatement of the year. Good for those who need it, I still have 52GB left and 10 days to...
18/02/2020 - 11:20
It's just been updated now. Thanks.
29/01/2020 - 07:42
I used Zip Pay but my account hasn't been updated yet? I thought it was instant? Amazon has already sent me an order confirmation email.
29/01/2020 - 01:12
Just to make it clear, this is not for recharging, this is only for new customers. Just got off the phone with a customer rep.
03/12/2019 - 10:51
"note that the use of any coupon codes on eBay will void your eligibility for the regular 1% cashback, but you would still be eligible for...
29/11/2019 - 01:28
I think you should update your title and description, with the addition of "of 8TB or higher capacity"
19/11/2019 - 12:31
Wow, I counted 180+ (not including those who bought 2) tvs already sold. My goodness, ozbargain is a force to be reckoned with.
02/11/2019 - 15:21
When the ladies at my workplace ask me how old I am, I say late 20s, and none say gtfo. Gotta get me some more facial cleansers to keep...
16/10/2019 - 12:46
I guess it shouldn't matter too much, though I have read that someone bought fully synthetic that was on sale, only to discover it was...
11/10/2019 - 23:17
Wonder what's the production date?
11/10/2019 - 22:04
Waiting for the $120 bonus for $1000+ spend deal, so I can finally purchase a laptop.
10/10/2019 - 12:37
Would've been nicer if shopback added another discount bracket, $120 off for $1000-$1999. Sigh....
10/10/2019 - 03:40
I think he's factoring in the shopback's $60 off for over $500.
10/10/2019 - 03:33
Lol, me calm down? Stop turning this around. Denial much? I'm at work btw, don't assume the worst ok.
02/10/2019 - 14:12
I'd love to keep going with this round-and-round discussion, but I have to go to work. Don't go nuts ok, I don't want to come home to 10...
02/10/2019 - 13:22
> Btw I'm stating a hypothetical but common situation, what evidence would you like in this hypothetical example? Thats there's a...
02/10/2019 - 13:17
> When did I say I'm worried about what others think? here : > and that concerns a lot of people here > Comprehension fail and you've...
02/10/2019 - 13:13
> Is it possible for your side passenger door to hit someones front??? Yes, maybe the driver on the right (in front) had to avoid hitting a...
02/10/2019 - 13:00
> This is what you said in previous comment: Which you have conveniently ignored, how do you know who hit who? > You based on who was at...
02/10/2019 - 12:45
> you're at fault 100% because you drove into them Prove it, where's your evidence? > Going by your reasoning (ignoring road rules) Well...
02/10/2019 - 12:30
Negating what I just said? did you even read what I said? and did you even look at the image? front side? what picture are you looking at?...
02/10/2019 - 10:39
I'm going to go against the grain here and say OP is not at fault. When there is no video evidence, insurance companies often rely on...
02/10/2019 - 10:27
Hope so, I'll buy it straight away. I'll even pay a little extra for 16GB ram (single sodimm).
29/09/2019 - 11:32
Shopback is pretty good in honouring deals, especially when there's an error. In this case, it was a bit of a shamble in finding the deal,...
09/09/2019 - 21:26
If both items are equal value. If the lowest priced item is $1, you've only saved 15 cents, ouch. Coupons like these are misleading, and...
03/07/2019 - 11:10
Not all sellers will provide this guarantee. To know if your item has a guaranteed delivery date, look at where it shows the delivery date...
25/06/2019 - 11:11
This post should get at least 200 upvotes.
03/05/2019 - 09:16