jonnois » user profile
|Last Seen||2 hours 14 min|
I'm a massive moto fan, I currently have the g6 plus, still goes great. I was looking at getting this when it came out. Decided not to as...
I miss stereosonic so much 😭😭😭
Not overpriced, the pricing is better for the developers and without developers there are no games.
I think Zambrero burritos are better than them both.
jonnois commented on [First] Xiaomi 20Ah 18W Power Bank $16.99, ZMI 20Ah 27W PD Power Bank $29, Mi Precision Screwdriver $17.99, Smart Scale 2 $17.99
I was literally looking at the ZMI QB822 last night, the cheapest I could find was at the MI store for $60 delivered. Thanks OP got it for...
jonnois commented on [SA] Sunny Queen Farm Cage Eggs 6x30 $24 @ Jai Shiv Fruit & Veg Shop (South Plympton)
Cage eggs should be banned, as a country that's not poor, we can do better.
jonnois replied to Deditus on [SA] Sunny Queen Farm Cage Eggs 6x30 $24 @ Jai Shiv Fruit & Veg Shop (South Plympton)
Damn, I didn't know about the 1500 voluntary standard, been getting free range ww and coles for years. I'm just going to switch to...
jonnois replied to Rakibul on Castrol Magnatec Stop-Start 5W-30 5L Full Synthetic Engine Oil $23 (Was $55) + $9.90 Delivery ($0 C&C) @ Repco
I have a Ford Fiesta and when I use this oil it chews it up, have to top up a lot between changes. Edge hardly used any between changes,...
jonnois commented on Upsized Cashbacks: Target: 20%, BWS 20%, The ICONIC 20%, Groupon 15%, Dan Murphy's 15% (Caps May Apply) @ Cashrewards
Does anyone know if the cashback for Dan Murphys is eligible if it a members offer
will the cashback work with the member offer, has anyones above tracked with cw
jonnois replied to kryptexAndroid on Free Binge Brain Burger (Lamb Brain Patty) @ 5 Select Grill'd Stores (Excluding TAS, NT, ACT)
"A total of 650"
Purchased and it tracked within 15 mins, no dramas
For me cashrewards tracks easily 95% of the time, the other 5% I've made claims and they have paid out still. I've gotten $300 into my back...
jonnois replied to solidussnake on [NSW, PS4] The Last of Us Part II $48 in-Store @ Harvey Norman (Hornsby)
I always show them the price on my phone, I guess just pick a store that's in stock on your phone if it says out of stock
Yeah, I went to get it for $20 from Big W and they had no stock so I went to the EB Games in the same shopping centre and price matched and...
You can get this stuff from supercheap on clearance for $4 if you can find somewhere with stock...
I got the 4TB WD Elements for $138, I actually got it from JB hi-fi price matched to Officeworks as I have a jb 2 mins from my house and...
$58 for a 1TB WD Elements at Officeworks...
jonnois commented on [TAS] Arnott’s Shapes Lamb & Rosemary 165g $0.25 (Was $2.50) @ Coles, Launceston
these are gross af
jonnois replied to kerfuffle on Pizza Hut 100% Cashback ($10 Cap, 11am-11pm AEDT Monday) | Book Depository 50% Cashback ($10 Cap, Now Expired) @ Cashrewards
Yeah I didn't realise it was for boxing day, wonder if they charged the surcharge on Saturday as well
jonnois commented on Pizza Hut 100% Cashback ($10 Cap, 11am-11pm AEDT Monday) | Book Depository 50% Cashback ($10 Cap, Now Expired) @ Cashrewards
Why is there a public holiday surcharge when it is not a public holiday?
jonnois replied to save50 on [Price Error] NED Australian Whisky 700mL x 6 Bottles $57.95 (Was $309.99) + $9 Shipping @ Liquorkart My Deal (Checkout)
How does this stuff go? I've been eyeing it off for a while now, love a bourbon.
jonnois commented on Half Price: Mr Chen's Frozen Dumplings 904g or 1kg Bag $10.50 (Was $21) @ Woolworths
I prefer mr chens to the aldi ones. I love the mr chens pork and chives dumplings.
jonnois replied to jonnois on Woolworths Chicken Kiev Garlic Each $1.30 (RRP $2.60) @ Woolworths (Excludes QLD, WA)
hang on that was before Wednesdays price updates
jonnois replied to Dolphin Trainer on Woolworths Chicken Kiev Garlic Each $1.30 (RRP $2.60) @ Woolworths (Excludes QLD, WA)
$1.30 in Coomera
jonnois commented on Motorola G9 Play 64GB for $239 (Includes Moto Buds Charge) @ JB Hi-Fi & Officeworks
same price at good guys too
jonnois commented on Dan Murphy's 20% Cashback on Wine, 12% on Everything Else (Capped at $50) @ Cashrewards
Just wondering if they'll honour the cashback on members deals?
the ratings are terrible