hcca » user profile

12 1
Member Since 09/07/2010
Last Seen Hidden
Location Brisbane

Recent Activities

> Sorry I forgot it's only true if the data is presented by verified ministry of truth sources. You mean scientists. They have a name, and...
05/08/2022 - 11:08
Some dude's blog != evidence.
05/08/2022 - 10:58
And yet you provide zero evidence. You claim that no one can refute your Ponds Institute level of knowledge about the situation, but as is...
05/08/2022 - 07:59
Big words for something you clearly know nothing about.
04/08/2022 - 19:01
> They don't even understand the role of the innate immune system or how the vaccine damages innate immune responses (especially in...
04/08/2022 - 15:21
> I have argued with hundreds of friends/family/coworkers over the past 2 years at work and not one has been able to rebut my claims....
04/08/2022 - 15:06
Same. Rejected today after waiting several months.
25/07/2022 - 12:32
hcca was awarded a badge.
23/07/2022 - 19:33
No man, it's a Tesla! You need to make sure that everyone knows about it and recognises the importance of it and how it's "not just another...
22/07/2022 - 10:15
I used to work at one of the largest Woolworths in Australia. This was a while ago, so my experience is probably less relevant now, but we...
21/07/2022 - 15:12
Same. Guess they've had more than a few people complain.
21/07/2022 - 08:10
Uh.. does this also mean that kitten mince isn't actually made from kittens? Seems like i've been wasting my time.
15/07/2022 - 12:54
How many of those other people had insurance? Is it cool to just not get insurance when you deem it "unaffordable" because the government...
07/07/2022 - 15:37
There are plenty of children who live in shit conditions because of decisions their parents made. It sucks, but where you do draw the line?...
07/07/2022 - 13:56
One of my kids will only eat the stalk. I don't understand why you wouldn't just chop it up and cook it anyway. People are just dumb.
07/07/2022 - 09:26
Yeah, I wouldn't say it was particularly beery, but I quite like it. I'd probably buy it again.
07/07/2022 - 08:21
> it was like they just reopened my old account from 20 years ago They all do that. We refinanced to CBA a while back and they pulled in my...
06/07/2022 - 08:51
So you got a refund, but you still felt the need to claim fraud? Seems more likely they cancelled the order and clicked the wrong button in...
05/07/2022 - 07:44
Because he's a memelord living in 2016.
30/06/2022 - 12:04
People who harm animals are the lowest form of life.
29/06/2022 - 10:51
I signed up yesterday, but apart from the initial welcome emails, nothing has happened. How long does it take to transfer? The last time I...
16/06/2022 - 14:21
> Really feel for these people What were they expecting? The warnings were out there a long time ago. Reality is about to sink in for a ton...
14/06/2022 - 12:12
I've driven plenty, and when you consider how much they cost, they are underwhelming at best. They are also well known for their...
13/06/2022 - 09:23
> My $100K car cost me $70K after trading in my old one Actually your $100k car cost you more than $100k since you traded a depreciated...
09/06/2022 - 09:35
> BMW > prestigious car maker Lol.
09/06/2022 - 08:19
Even if you're repaying principal, you can just remortgage and borrow it all again, plus more, up to your equity limit.
08/06/2022 - 11:12
You can borrow $100k at 6% over 5 years with a 30% balloon. That will cost you about $375/week, so go out and buy that head-turning base...
06/06/2022 - 13:41
You should find a new accountant. Gender/family has nothing to do with it and never has....
06/06/2022 - 07:14
No - the debt is cleared if you die.
03/06/2022 - 12:49