thestig » user profile

3
Member Since 05/08/2010
Last Seen 1 hour 5 min
Location Melbourne

Recent Activities

I bought 3 of these cables for a Pixel 4XL and only one with a right angle USB end worked, the other two didn't. Banggood wanted a video...
01/07/2020 - 13:05
Forget the comparison rate. It is meaningless with a fixed rate. Look at the fixed rate and check for any fees you are charged and make a...
30/06/2020 - 14:40
Fair point, if you take a free lunch they will know what food you like. The possibilities of what they could with this information is...
30/06/2020 - 13:36
To get it you need to complete the form. I didn't know about it so a + from me!
28/06/2020 - 20:42
Comparison rates on fixed rate loans are very misleading. Just look at the rate and the fees for the period you are looking to fix.
23/06/2020 - 16:00
Thanks, got a Duo2.
19/06/2020 - 22:15
Might be worth including what state at least.
17/06/2020 - 19:32
So you're saying there is nobody on Ozbargain who can possibly afford to buy this car and still have enough super to live comfortably so...
10/06/2020 - 14:24
Your point about the Prado is interesting but probably understanable. I have a Prado and will have no worries about it doing 400k KMs with...
10/06/2020 - 14:08
I'm not sure you understand the definition of living beyond your means.
10/06/2020 - 12:27
I know someone who never went on holidays, never drove nice cars, never lashed out on anything for himself, lived in a basic house and put...
10/06/2020 - 12:17
The number of envious losers commenting on this post is astounding. Judge the post on its merits compared to the best price for this or a...
10/06/2020 - 11:48
I agree, if only posting 50% off deals the two columns on the right could be removed. If posting deals at other % they add value.
09/06/2020 - 07:09
Thanks! Haven't got a pram yet so better work out that before I buy something like this.
31/05/2020 - 09:33
Does this connect to a particular brand of pram? Sorry I have no idea about this.
31/05/2020 - 09:17
In the same way a red Corolla will scratch your red Ferrari itch...
29/05/2020 - 14:39
You can actually buy it in most seafood shops too. The blocks are 300 to 400g so are a fine for two people or a good feast for one!
27/05/2020 - 15:08
What special preparation is needed? I've never done anything special for prep other than slice it and eat it fresh and cold.
27/05/2020 - 12:46
It's fine to eat raw as it's sashimi grade. Just thaw it in the fridge, slice it and eat it raw. I dip it in wasabi mixed in some soy sauce.
27/05/2020 - 12:44
What would you do with only 15% of a Microsoft Surface? Surely you need the other 85% to make it functional.
25/05/2020 - 12:10
Energy Compare. I used Tango so can search that too but it seems to go through the Energy Compare site too.
22/05/2020 - 13:43
I used the Vic energy compare website to find the cheapest rate and get a $50 one off rebate. Then I searched the cheapest companies in...
22/05/2020 - 10:04
Any specific recommendations for better brands to look for in the price range you mentioned?
20/05/2020 - 12:55
Is this for new customers only or can I have a second service?
17/05/2020 - 12:53
In other words don't select savings or cheque in store. But with this deal MasterCard is the only option purchasing online.
15/05/2020 - 08:11
Nope, bad luck buddy. Majority don't agree with you. Stupid neg.
14/05/2020 - 20:54