ENSLAVER » user profile
|Last Seen||2 hours 54 min|
ENSLAVER commented on Vogmask Anti pollution N95 masks SG$43.90 (~A$45) + SG$19 (~A$20) DHL Shipping @ Vogmask Singapore
Ahh the selfish valve mask.
Seems a bit expensive at this point https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/75-alcohol-antibacterial-instant-sanitiser-500ml-10-pack/ 5L - $30
@mclucy - Contains 75% alcohol - What's the other 25%? Does it have perfume? Glycerin? Aloe?
ENSLAVER replied to ibtihaj on 10x 500ml MMDM 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser $54.95 Delivered @ PTC Online Store
Anyone know if the Kogan stuff has perfume in it?
ENSLAVER commented on [Pre Order] Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler $146.07 + Delivery ($0 with Prime) @ Amazon US via AU
Make sure you check your RAM and Case clearances. This is a big cooler.
ENSLAVER commented on Trust Fexit - Fexofenadine 180mg 100 Tablet Pack (Generic Telfast) $20.99 Including Delivery @ Pharmacy Savings
Got some Heyfexo from the last deal, works just as well as the Chemist's Own I usually get locally.
ENSLAVER replied to aardvarks on Free 12-Week Mental Health Treatment Programs @ Mental Health Online
Why the downthumb?
In the US they are selling the 5DIV for like half of what it's sold for here (converted to either US$ or AUD$)
ENSLAVER commented on Kogan RGB Mechanical Keyboard $29.99 + Delivery (Red/Brown/Blue Switches) @ Kogan
Are brown the quietest switches?
ENSLAVER replied to videoman on Noctua NH-U12s Chromax Black $112.31 + $20.94 Shipping (Free for Prime Members) @ Amazon US via AU
check your RAM height vs cooler ram clearance AND case max cpu cooler height.
ENSLAVER commented on Xiaomi Curved Gaming Monitor 34-Inch US $449.99 (~AU $692.27) GST Free & Free Shipping @ Banggood
Wow they really do make everything.
ENSLAVER replied to voteoften on Hayfexo Fexofenadine Hydrochloride 180mg - 70 Tablets (Generic Telfast) $12.99 Inc Postage @ PharmacySavings
You can get the small pharmacy brand packs of fexofenadine in stores very cheap, might be worth testing if it's a long term problem. I...
ENSLAVER replied to cola2002 on Bialetti Venus Stainless Steel Induction 4 Cup $41.96 + Shipping or Free C&C @ Myer
Different. Too tired to find the words for it but you can get really cheap 1-2 cup moka pots on ebay for like $10, try it out.
ENSLAVER replied to Caped Baldy on [eBay Plus] Spend & Save - $10 off $100, $50 off $500, $200 off $2000 on Eligible Items @ eBay
Probably because there's been a lot of scummy and non-deals getting posted.
Can take up to 3 months
ENSLAVER commented on Hand of Fate Ordeals: Special Edition $58.49 + $5 Shipping for SA or $10 Rest of Aus (Was $139.95) @ Boardgamemaster
They made a board game? The first pc game was great.
ENSLAVER replied to Supercool on Alienware Advanced Gaming Keyboard AW568 $64.98 + Post/Free C&C @ EB Games
I want my neighbours to call the cops due to my loud keys.
ENSLAVER replied to spludgey on LED Strip Light with Remote Control $45.99-$59.99 Delivered (Was $48.99-$65.99) @ Modar Amazon AU
Probably. Pretty sure I got the same thing for like $10 on ebay last year.
ENSLAVER replied to Prince K on Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H (Global Model) $179 + Delivery (Depending on Area) @ Dick Smith by Kogan
It will help a bit, it's not magic though. You still have to vacuum with a vacuum cleaner with a hepa filter, wipe everything down with...
ENSLAVER replied to combatant on Regaine Men's Extra Strength Foam Hair Regrowth Treatment 4x 60g $70.87 at Chemist Warehouse (Better than Half Price)
It prevents further loss mostly.
ENSLAVER replied to Where's_That_Cake on AMD Ryzen 5 3600 US $195.34 / $304.50 AUD ($5 Discount as New User) Shipped @ Cpu-Top Store via AliExpress
Worth the little bit extra just to get it before 3 months.
Who wrote it?
Took me 3 months and contacting support multiple times.
ENSLAVER commented on UGG 1978AUS Sheepskin Classic Mini Boot - 1 for $71.10 Each | 2 for $67.15 Each | 3 for $63.20 Each @ Bella Luna Amazon AU
Seems like "UGG Classic Mini Boot" is ~$62 with free shipping on ebay. ps. Anyone know where to get some good quality (cheaper) TALL...
ENSLAVER commented on [PC, XB1, SUBS] Yakuza Kiwami Added to Xbox/PC Game Pass (Yakuza Kiwami 2 Coming Soon) @ Microsoft
300 hours of fun.
ENSLAVER commented on Mini Ugg Boots $58.50 Delivered (Made In Australia, Usually $150) @ Ugg Australia
What are sheepskin boots like for keeping your feet warm without sweating?
Xioami will be easier and cheaper to get filters for
ENSLAVER replied to DisabledUser134669 on Hand Sanitiser 72% Alcohol 500ml $9.99, 2 for $15.99 or 4 for $29.99 (Selected Delivery Areas) @ Jimmy Brings