dealhunt » user profile

1 5
Member Since 18/08/2011
Last Seen 14/10/2018
Location Melbourne

Recent Activities

Item unavailable in your shop, checked 3 suburbs already, pointless....
14/10/2018 - 17:52
Turns out losers click on the neg button for apparently no reason, as long as the system doesn't show who they are.
14/10/2018 - 17:23
Don't get fooled by Intel's i7 marketing bull on low specifications laptops because 1) you don't need it; 2) you won't see any real...
14/10/2018 - 16:42
How can't compare just because it's called 8? What's is the difference? And for the same price I would prefer a GTX 1050 being the laptop...
14/10/2018 - 16:34
I didn't bother searching too much but just to give you an idea of what is a good value laptop with GTX 1050 for $1,300:...
14/10/2018 - 16:28
These kids don't even know that only registered businesses can get a **.au** web domain.
14/10/2018 - 16:18
This question has been asked tonnes of times, just people are too lazy to check the web site: https://www.eglobalcentralau.com/warranty
14/10/2018 - 16:01
In fact and people don't really know what is the purpose of the neg button.
14/10/2018 - 15:03
So your bargain is that you spent $600, for what?
14/10/2018 - 13:50
Ozbargain's posting rules don't work that way. The deal must be in the title then you say more in the description. Guys bare in mind that...
14/10/2018 - 13:49
Where is the deal??
14/10/2018 - 12:56
In many European countries there is only an expiration date which means after that it's rubbish, you may not sell anymore. But what our...
14/10/2018 - 11:11
> Its USFF. No graphics card will fit. Then I wouldn't buy even if it was sold for $150.
14/10/2018 - 11:05
I wouldn't bother visiting a site which advertise **from $269.99** on a bargain site.
14/10/2018 - 10:10
You can still show it to friends and relatives and tell that Mayer's full price is $350.
14/10/2018 - 09:57
> Fair Trading investigators visit suppliers at regular intervals to inspect electrical goods being sold and can take action to prosecute...
14/10/2018 - 09:51
> was $350 LOL
13/10/2018 - 20:24
You can find tonnes of this cheap Chinese import on eBay for around $2.50.
13/10/2018 - 20:21
**From $299** it's a misleading title, where is the deal?
13/10/2018 - 20:18
$250 delivered would be a deal on ozbargain or $320 with GTX 1050 otherwise it's just boring advertising.
13/10/2018 - 20:15
Opsss I didn't notice it a US based business and yes they delivery to Australia but that will kill the deal.
13/10/2018 - 20:10
The problem seems to be M$crosoft with the unexpected and **forced** updates that are like a new OS that breaks and corrupts this and that....
13/10/2018 - 08:21
Sager NP8954: GTX 1070 $1,600 and you can design your laptop regarding OS, memory, SSD etc. etc....
12/10/2018 - 20:04
> Bosch are not all pro tools In fact read the comments.... I specified the green and the blue lines. > The average or even rabbid handyman...
11/10/2018 - 23:35
> If you knew what you were talking about Comparing a hobby drill against a professional one, you really know it.
11/10/2018 - 22:45
> I'd say quality is probably better than Metabo or Bosch Oh I see you know what you're talking about.
11/10/2018 - 21:54
So how does this Ozito compare with the Aldi offer in terms of quality and reliability? Can we compare it to the Bosch green line and...
11/10/2018 - 21:12
When you buy a drill kit with 2 batteries, charger and case there is always a saving.
11/10/2018 - 21:08