p1 ama » user profile

25 3
Member Since 06/01/2013
Last Seen 56 min 4 sec
Location AU

Recent Activities

Don't make things up. > Using your phone as a supervising driver is the same fine as while driving. That is completely false. Read (12):...
21/01/2019 - 21:04
> For all we know this was the learner's first time behind the wheel and they were taken into a complex busy inner-city environment, or a...
21/01/2019 - 20:57
> Apologies as I may have been unclear, what I meant was although I didn't absolutely love the time spent at my internship completely, I...
21/01/2019 - 12:36
I think you need to work out what you want to do because you're saying a few things which are contradictory, so I think it's worth sitting...
20/01/2019 - 21:13
I agree, but I really think that the S9+ is really just a big S9 and a Note 9 is an even bigger S9 (5.8", 6.2" and 6.4" respectively). I...
20/01/2019 - 21:01
> Apple doesn't stumble upon an idea and decide to make it tomorrow and release it the next day. They works in the pipeline that will be...
20/01/2019 - 14:52
The difference will sort of be like a Samsung Galaxy vs. Note phone, really. Whether the 20X is cheaper the 20 Pro, nobody will know. I...
20/01/2019 - 14:40
Like what others have said, you'll want USB-PD. There tends to be sales on chargers from Blitzwolf or Tronsmart around here all the time....
20/01/2019 - 14:37
I think some people deliberately misuse the word "innovation" to describe Apple, a company that, in the past, has actually been very...
20/01/2019 - 12:47
Well that's their choice. Just like it's yours to choose whether you want to use cash or card.
20/01/2019 - 11:29
> its an issue because its becoming more common for retailers to whinge about accepting perfectly legal tender (notes and coins) instead of...
20/01/2019 - 01:27
Why is this an issue? Sometimes people are nice, sometimes people are rude. That's life. You got what you want, so I don't see the problem.
19/01/2019 - 17:45
Just buy stuff from whoever has it for the cheapest price and you won't have to deal with this nonsense.
19/01/2019 - 12:31
To be honest, it sounds to me like $360 is a pretty fair price given quotes I've gotten for similar sorts of repairs. You're just unlucky...
18/01/2019 - 16:40
I agree with what you say. It still doesn't hurt to be educated about things you're spending a large amount of your money on, right? If you...
18/01/2019 - 16:37
Yes, but given the issues, that was what was likely and either way it ended up being the case.
17/01/2019 - 09:40
OP's Golf is a 118TSI, so I think the info is highly relevant?
17/01/2019 - 01:34
I think you miss my point, which is that continuing to put money into a car that's clearly got major issues is not a good financial...
17/01/2019 - 01:34
Ultimately, you can drive whatever car you feel best suits you, but there are statistics on car reliability. Objectively, it is true that...
17/01/2019 - 01:27
> Is that even allowed?? Crazy! Would you rather they talk to a person they are unsure is you?
16/01/2019 - 19:42
It's a glitch, you can try your luck, but it'll likely be caught before it's shipped out.
16/01/2019 - 19:40
> We don’t know much about cars That's the fundamental problem and it's why you (and other people) keep getting ripped off and making bad...
16/01/2019 - 19:39
> I have a 2009 Golf that has been in and out of the same mechanic for the past year as it keeps having problems. Your first mistake was...
16/01/2019 - 19:32
> So old people learned from the past, young people might be fine with emulation, and cemu > project64. To me, these factors indicate it'll...
15/01/2019 - 17:37
Has nothing to do with piracy at all. Most of the people driving the prices of these games so high are collectors who probably aren't all...
15/01/2019 - 17:23
Dreamcast hardware is quite expensive because it's a bit older and many of the optical components are probably nearing death now. In terms...
15/01/2019 - 17:20
NES, SNES, N64...etc. emulators have been around for a while. I still buy my games, even for older systems because I like to have something...
15/01/2019 - 02:05
Wii U can play Wii games. Probably more convenient than the original Wii too, as it has HDMI out.
15/01/2019 - 02:02
> i got the amazon new 3ds xl $99 but is this U more "fun" after we hax them? Well how much fun either is depends on whether you prefer...
15/01/2019 - 01:09
I like to collect video games (only things I'd like to play though) and I think this is about as hard as trying to predict what stock you...
15/01/2019 - 01:07