expired Bonus Mystery Flight & Overnight Stay When You Buy 6 Bottles of Jacobs Creek Cool Harvest
This was posted 5 months 29 days ago, and might be an out-dated deal
I need a drink, man…I need a holiday
I need some time off with the missus for a coupla days away
We buy 12 bottles…of this Jacobs Creek
And score a flight and a hotel for a 60 dollar fee
You buy 6 bottles…you get 1 night away
But best to hook up with a friend - it doubles up to a 2 night stay
Buy the drinks now…until December
Book by new years then you travel from February til November
Ten bucks per wine…and it tastes pretty good
Throw in a holiday…tastes ten times better than it should
Check out the terms…this is for real
Don't hold back cause you should know this aint my first Ozbargain deal
OK - now that I've got that out of my system…oh, and this better not be a dupe, cause it took me ten minutes to come up with that.
- 1 nights accommodation plus return flight for 1 person, or 2 nights plus return flights for 2 people (linked booking) in 3.5 to 4 star hotel
- $30 booking fee applies per person
- The offer commences on 1 November 2012 and closes on 30 November 2012
- Each Mystery Trip must be booked by 31 December 2012 and must be taken between 1 February 2013 and 30 November 2013 (inclusive)
- Travel ‘blackout’ periods applying including the periods between 13 March 2013 and 18 March 2013 (inclusive) and between 28 March 2013 and 2 April 2013 (inclusive)
I bought 2 x 6 packs for $120, so for me and the wife, it is a total of $180 for 12 bottles of wine plus 2 nights accommodation with return flights :)
We scored ours over a public holiday, and friends have theirs booked in the school holidays.
Took about 7 working days from first sending off for the deal to getting confirmation of our dates of departure.
The guys from the bottle shop said the Jacobs Creek rep advised the trips from Perth will be with Virgin to Brisbane, Sydney, or Melbourne…not sure about other cities.
The stickers may be in an envelope under the counter, although most of my friends have found stickered bottles.
Looks to be 5 different varieties of Cool Harvest:
It's also advertised in the latest Cellarbrations catalogue…page 4:
And no, this is not a competition - I have had 14 friends and family jump on this already, and got this response from the Jacob Creek reps:
"all participants that satisfy the entry conditions and have a valid claim will receive the offer as outlined"