expired Nespresso DeLonghi Essenza Capsule Machine $109 [after $60 Cashback] Pick up or $2 Delivery
Perfect for Mothers Day present. $169 is already the cheapest (this year) I can find for a genuine Nespresso coffee machine and for this model plus the cashback deal makes it cheaper than the Aldi expressi machine since it also comes with the Aeroccino milk frother
Pick up available with a number of stores in Sydney based on my check or pay $2 extra for delivery if you live within 40km radium of selected store that has stock.
Once you've purchased, either pick up redemption form at the store or go to Nespresso's website to fill in cashback form or go to this link: http://www.nespresso.com/promo_spring_2013/AU_en/yep/pixie/?...
If you can find it cheaper elsewhere, buy it from there but make sure that retailer has a shop front otherwise the purchase will not be eligible for a cashback from nespresso.
Cashback was previously posted here http://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/85041 but had a different deal with HN.
1. The Offer is available to residents of Australia who provide an Australian postal address and comply with the requirements of these Terms of Offer.
2. Nespresso machines participating in this Offer are for the following product ranges: U, Maestria, Lattissima, Pixie, CitiZ or Essenza ranges (“Participating Product”). A Participating Product does not include Nespresso Business Solution machines.
3. Retailers participating in this Offer are the Nespresso Club, Nespresso Boutiques and all other retailers that operate from shop fronts in Australia (including both the shop front and any online store operated by such retailers) (“Participating Retailer”). A Participating Retailer does not include a retailer who only operates online stores with no shop fronts.
4. To claim the Offer:
a. Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer between Monday 25 March 2013 and close of business on Sunday 19 May 2013;
b. Complete the redemption form found at a Participating Retailer, or download it from www.nespresso.com , attach the original proof of purchase and provide the 19 digit barcode number located on the drip tray or underneath the new Nespresso machine and post it to: “Nespresso Cash-Back Offer”, Nespresso Club, Reply Paid 2012, North Sydney NSW 2059;
c. Claims must be received by Nespresso no later than the last mail delivered on Friday 14 June 2013 (“Claims Close Date”) Your original proof of purchase will not be returned but kept by Nespresso for warranty purposes.
5. One claim per Participating Product is permitted, and up to a maximum of five claims per customer and/or per household.
6. Nespresso reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation must be original (no photocopies will be accepted) and must clearly show the name of store where the purchase was made and the date of the purchase. Claim details that are illegible, photocopied or incomplete will be considered invalid.
7. This Offer is not redeemable in-store.
8. The Offer is for either $60 cash-back or $80 cash-back, (depending on the Participating Product purchased), which will be delivered in the form of a cheque made payable to the name and sent to the address provided on the redemption form. The value of the cash-back will be as follows:
a. A purchase from the Nespresso U, Pixie, CitiZ and Essenza ranges will entitle the claimant to a cheque for $60; and
b. A purchase from the Nespresso Maestria and Lattissima ranges will entitle the claimant to a cheque for $80.
9. Successful claimants should allow a minimum 50 days from the Claims Close Date for validation and processing of their claim to receive their cheque.
10. Nespresso reserves the right to refuse any claim if the Participating Product is returned to the point of sale.