- The M5 cashback program was posted last night. It was voted to the frontpage however many reported and mentioned in the comments that this should be in the forum.
- Another user thought that if the M5 post is a deal, then Dad and Partner Pay should also be a deal. The majority of users don't think this is a deal.
If we look at posts on the nsw.gov.au domain, we see:
- $125 Rebate on Electricity Bill for People Who Receive FTB A or B & Resident in NSW - 78 votes
- Upto $700 Rebate to Replace Your Wood Heater Campbelltown NSW Council Area. May Apply to Others - 2 net votes
- $75 Rebate on Electricity Bill for People Who Receive FTB A or B & Resident in NSW
- NSW RTA/RMS - Free Second and Third E-Toll Tags (Waiving of $40 Deposit Fee) 38 net votes
So are government programs deals or should they be in the forums? Seems the community is mixed on opinion but we need to be consistent. Let's hear your thoughts so we can come up with workable guidelines.
If you vote other, please explain what that means in the comments.