5 FREE Concession Postage Stamps upon Registration for a Mypost Card (Concession Card Required)
Last edited 25/03/2014 - 11:01 by 1 other user
With stamps prices rising from 60c to 70c next week Australia Post have launched a MyPost Concession Account that upon registration will allow eligible concession card holders to purchase up to 50 concession stamps per year. Best of all just for registering they will send you a free booklet of 5 concession stamps which can be used like normal stamps.
From their website:
Do you have a Federal Government concession card? You may be eligible for a reduced rate on domestic stamps, and other offers. Apply for a free MyPost Concession Account today!
- Free booklet of 5 concession stamps
- Ability to purchase up to 50 concession stamps per year
- Discount on Mail Hold and Mail Redirection
- A free MyPost Concession Card and digital mailbox
How to apply
Check if you're eligible using the list below.
Complete and print out the application form.
Take the form to your closest post office, along with your valid Federal Government concession card.
Receive your free booklet of 5 stamps and your MyPost card in the mail within 14 days.
Am I eligible for a MyPost Concession Account?
The following Australian Federal Government concession cards are accepted as proof of eligibility for a MyPost Concession Account:
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Care Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Department of Veterans' Affairs Card
- Veterans' Repatriation Health Card*