*Returning Customers Only
I bought a pair of Ray-Ban RB3445 prescription sunglasses almost 12 moths ago with this deal from OPSM for $269.97.
Unfortunately my glasses were destroyed at work, and I wasn't keen on paying full price to replace them. I sent an email to OPSM and received a call from them shortly afterwards. They told me that they had a similar deal running at the moment, where you get 50% off not only the cost of the glasses but the lenses as well. The RB3445 glasses I purchased today came to $265.
I can't confirm what other glasses this deal works with, and there is nothing listed on the website. The lady from OPSM told me the deal expires on the 16th October.
Terms & Conditions
1. Customer must purchase at least one complete pair of prescription sunglasses (frame and lenses).
2. The discount on the prescription sunglasses cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount (including a health fund discount) or benefit from any source other than a health fund rebate.
3. Customer can only purchase multiple pairs of prescription sunglasses under the same optical prescription.
4. The 50% off prescription sunglasses offer is not transferable.
5. The 50% off prescription sunglasses offer cannot be applied to the following jobs types: 3rd Party contracts, value packages, kid’s packages, safety glasses, eyewear protection insurance, gift cards or a No Gap offer.
6. Offer excludes non-prescription sunglasses, lens only sales and Chanel products.
7. Customers must have a valid optical prescription. Customers may be required to undergo an eye test at their own cost prior to redeeming the offer if the prescription is not valid.
8. Offer is valid until 16th October 2016. 9. Offer is only redeemable in store, cannot be redeemed online.