Tevo Tornado 3D Printer for ~$434.82 (US $329.99) +~$10.11 EMS Shipping. US Plug 220V @ GearBest
Last edited 20/11/2017 - 21:25 by 2 other users
Has very good output equal to if not better than Cr10.
Some good reviews-
Main advantage the hotplate has a direct power 220V and heats up quicker than on the Cr10.
EDIT Thanks to Gear best rep the code TORNADOUS decreases the price, updated.
Also cashback of 13.40 From cashrewards
Some people report a Salmon effect on some types of prints. Easily fixable using
As per website
● Large print size: 300 x 300 x 400mm
● 95 percent assembled, easy for installation
● Max print speed: 150mm/s
● High transverse speed
● 50 microns high accuracy printing quality
● Bowden style Titan extruder with improved hot end design
● Fast heating AC heat bed
● Very stable structure with full aluminum frame design
● Compact and small size all-in-one power box with LCD control panel
● Application field: product structure design, toy modeling, architectural design, fashion jewelry design, parts manufacturing, daily necessities and education