Juno Spinner Case features:
- Designed in England.
- Tough exterior shell is made from polypropylene, sculpted to resemble ripples on the surface of water.
- Lightweight design.
- Fully lined interior.
- Carry handle on the top of the Wheelaboard.
- Extendable aluminium trolley handle.
- Four 360 degree rotating wheels underneath each case allow you to move your luggage in any direction.
- Inside the main compartment, a set of adjustable, elasticised packing straps help you fit even more into your bag.
- Also in the main compartment, a small zippered pocket is ideal for storing little items for quick access.
- A zippered mesh divider keeps the lid compartment separate from the main compartment.
Identity compartment on the back of the bag.
- An inbuilt TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Packing Volume: 130 Litres.
External Dimensions: 53cm (l) x 79cm (h) x 31cm (w).