Boxing Day is the day following Christmas Day (December 26) and is traditionally the biggest shopping day of the year in Australia. OzBargain will be collecting all the popular deals in one page to help you find the best deals.
See our Boxing Day 2020 Discussions where we list Catalogues & Sales, + Hours.
Boxing Day Opening Hours
- Big W 7AM (VIC) / 8AM (WA, Some NSW/VIC) / 9AM (NSW, SA, QLD, NT, ACT) / 10AM (TAS)
- David Jones 6AM (Sydney: Elizabeth St, Market St., Melbourne: Bourke St., Chadstone) 7AM (Most of NSW & VIC, ACT), 8AM (VIC, Rest of NSW & VIC), 8AM (Pacific Fair QLD, WA), 9AM (SA, QLD, Carousel WA)
- The Good Guys 8AM (VIC, WA, TAS, ACT, NT, NSW), 9AM (SA, QLD)
- Harvey Norman 8AM (VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS, WA, Darwin), 9AM (SA, ACT, Alice Springs)
- JB Hi-Fi 6AM (Chadstone), 7AM (VIC & Some NSW, ACT, TAS, Adelaide), 8AM (NSW, ACT, WA, Brisbane), 9AM (NT, QLD, SA)
- Myer 5AM (Melbourne, Sydney, Chadstone), 7AM (Most locations, Hobart), 8AM (WA, Eastland, Fountain Gate, Frankston, Knox, Dubbo, Geelong), 8:30AM (Cairns) 9AM (SA, Most of QLD)
- Target 8AM (Most Stores), 9AM (Some Stores)